Every 2-3 months I switch up my fragrance rotation. I have most of my fragrances in my closet and leave out around 5-6 that Im currently loving and using it. Since its getting colder, I have most of my dark, winter fragrances out. Here are my current favorites:
- Dolce & Gabbana The One: I love this fragrance. It very rich and perfect for winter. Its sexy and a little musky. I only wear this during the winter. Its too rich for me to wear in the warmer months.
- Chloe Eau De Parfum: I love this perfume and is currently my favorite. It smells very clean and feminine. Perfect for running errands. The bottle is very cute as well.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: I am not in love with this fragrance, Im just trying to use it up. It smells ok on me. I don’t use it for special occasions or anything. I probably spray some on when Im running errands or shopping. I really love this bottle. Its so beautiful. Looks like a hand grenade.
- Chanel Chance: Another one of my favorites. Classic, chic and smells delicious.
- Gucci Guilty: This is my current nighttime sexy perfume along with Thierry Mugler Alien. Wether it dinner or drinks, you will catch me wearing this!
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her: Love this perfume. Perfect for a lunch date or a little get together. Smells delicious and lasts as very long time
- Thierry Mugler Alien (Not Pictured): I LOVE this fragrance. My current obsoute favorite! I am always getting compliments on this and lasts till the next morning. I call this my “bad girl” perfume, since it makes me feel extra sexy and flirty.