In my opinion makeup remover wipes are a CRUCIAL first step in your skincare routine. If you don’t remove most of your makeup with a wipe or removal method like cleansing oils, you are just rubbing makeup around your face and end up in a huge mess. The less makeup on your skin, the easier it’ll be to cleanse. Ive tried many, many makeup remover wipes and still do. Quick review on the wipes I currently have and how I feel about them.
- Baby wipes- I have always heard people say baby wipes are the best way to remove makeup because they are gentle. I do not like them at all. It doesn’t have that slick to it, hard to move around the face and they are not as moist. Plus, I think they clog my pores. I use baby wipes to wipe makeup off my hands once I’m done applying makeup. I always have them handy for emergencies and quick hand washing.
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes- Don’t like these. They don’t remove my eye makeup well and are pretty rough on my skin. Ill use them up, but would not repurchase.
- L’Oreal Ideal Clean- I bought these because of the packaging, sad. Also don’t like these. Not moist enough, drags your skin around and doesn’t remove makeup effectively.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes- LOVE! Ive used these on and off for 4 years and they are great! They are always moist, take off eye makeup in a breeze and removes around 90% of my makeup! Makes cleansing afterwards a breeze!
- Not Pictured: Target’s Up & Up version of Neutrogena’s is great also, but I cant find them anymore. MAC’s wipes are also really good, but I wouldn’t use them daily since I heard there rough on skin for daily use.
Looking for a makeup removing wipe? I’d say go for the Neutrogena ones, they are the best in my opinion!